||We strongly recommend you block your International service plan from your phone to avoid charges from your telephone company. Rate to cell phones are higher. No additional connection fee, no service fee and no tax applies.There is a $0.75 surcharge to call from payphone,hotel phones, and college campus phones. From China: 010-5147-5630 (Toll will apply to call these numbers within China, best for Chinese cell phone users); 010-5515-9753 (Toll Free: Dial this number and then hang up after hearing a ring. This access number is Toll Free as there will be no answers from this number)
Dialing Instructions to call from China toll free:
1. dial 010-5155-9753, then hang up after hearing a ring. (This access number is Toll Free, there will be no answers from this number so you will not be charged for this call)
2.Our system will call you back within 5 to 10 seconds.
3. When the phone rings, pick it up;
4. Follow the voice prompt to enter your PIN. Then dial your destination number
To call to USA/Canada: Dial 1 + area code + telephone number
International call: Dial 011 + Country Code + City Code + Telephone number
Please note: This card will only work from a cell phone or landline phones without an extension. If you are using an extension phone, your call will not go through;
A pre-paid calling card or phone card can be used to make domestic or international phone calls to save money. To place a call with a calling card, you dial a toll free or local access number, enter your phone card pin number upon voice prompt, and then enter your destination number upon authorization of your phone card. Typically, it will take you 3 times as long to complete a phone call with a phone card than direct dial. However, our Miss You Phone Card provider developed certain convenient features that allow you to complete a phone call quicker within 5 seconds. The features required to make a quick call are pin skipping and follow-me speed dial.
Pin Skipping (pinless call) allows you to make a call without entering your pin from your home, business, or cell phone. To set up pin skipping after payment, please login to My Account and click on “Pin Skipping” link.
Follow-me Speed Dials are speed dials configured in to your Miss You Phone Card. Because the follow-me speed dials are not configured on your phone, you could use these same speed dials whenever you call with your Miss You Phone Card from any telephone in the world. You can setup 3 phone numbers for Follow-me Speed Dials on your Miss You Phone Card.
Since Follow-me Speed Dials are configured on your Miss You Phone Card, you have to configure these speed dials through a call to any of the local or toll free access numbers. Because you can keep the same Miss You Phone Card pin forever by recharging it every 180 days, you only need to set up the follow-me speed dials once for each phone number.
Here is a brief instruction on how to setup Follow-me Speed Dial over the phone:
To set up any phone number (0118610612345678) into speed dial "1" of your phone card,
1. dial any local or toll free access number for your phone card;
2. enter your Pin number
3. Press "#2#1#0118610612345678#". Here, the 4th key "1" is your speed dial number. To store your second Follow-Me speed dial number, just enter "#2#2#0118610612345678#".
To make a phone call with a number saved into speed dial 1 of your phone card, simply replace the destination number with "1#" to complete your call.
To hear instructions in a different language, call our local or toll free access number. Press *1 to hear in Spanish, *2 for Japanese, *6 for Russian, *7 for Vietnamese, *8 for Mandarin, and *9 for Korean.
App Instructions for iPhone
1. Purchase Miss You Phone Card
2. For iPhone users, Download 1stPhoneCard app or Go to app store and Search for "1stPhoneCard" app
3. Download & Install the free "Skydial" app
4. Open "Skydial" app
5. Set Pin Skipping to "Off" & Enter the Pin number you just purchased
6. Select the country you will be calling from (USA Toll free, UK, Taiwan, Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Canada, & Australia)
7. Press Save button on upper right corner of Settings page
8. Press Keypad button at bottom right corner
9. To make a call, Select a number from "Contacts" or Dial a phone number on the Keypad
10. Press "Call" & Selecting the "Call" option from the pop up menu
App Instructions for Android
1. Purchase Miss You Phone Card
1. For Android users, Download Android App , or Go to Google Play & Search for "Skydial" app
2. Tap Skydial app & Select the country your calling from (USA, China, Australia, Canada, USA Toll Free, Mexico, Taiwan, UK, Hong Kong, Japan)
3. Set "Call with Skydial" to "Yes"
4. Set Pin Skip to "No" and tap "Set Pin". Enter Your Pin number & Tap "Ok"
5. Tap "Exit" or Home Button
6. To make a phone call, Tap "Phone" from the home screen & Select from Call Logs, Favorites, Contacts or Dial a phone number on the Keypad and tap the Call button.
7. To make a call without using the app, Open "Skydial" app and Set "Call with Skydial" to "No"
Please Note: To make a USA/Canada call while using the app, you must dial in this format: 1 + Area code + Telephone number (Example: 1-555-555-5555). Otherwise, dialing only the Area code + Telephone number (Example: 555-555-5555) without the "1" in front will go through your cellular phone plan without using the app.
1. Never dial an access number, a PIN, or Destination number. Make direct dial international calls through your cell phone's contact list with Call4less app
2. Enjoy paying local access rate
3. No connection fee, no service fee and no tax apply.
4. Prevent unexpected high international call charges from cell phone providers by using Skydial app