We strongly recommend you block your International service plan from your phone to avoid charges from your telephone company. Cellphone rates vary. Minutes information assumes the entire card is used on a single call. Check balance for calls within USA will be billed as 1 minutes; Cellphone rates higher.There is a $0.75 surcharge to call from payphones, dorm, and college campus phones. 1 minute rounding.
From South Korea: dial 1-585-201-5059 (this number is in USA, please follow use the correct format from your calling area); and then hang up after hearing a ring (Toll Free as there will be no answers from this number);
Dialing Instructions to call from South Korea:
1. dial 1-585-201-5059 or 1-2034635002, then hang up after hearing a ring. (This access number is Toll Free, there will be no answers from this number so you will not be charged for this call)
2.Our system will call you back within 5 to 10 seconds.
3. When the phone rings, pick it up;
4. Follow the voice prompt to enter your PIN. Then dial your destination number
To call to USA/Canada: Dial 1 + area code + telephone number
International call: Dial 011 + Country Code + City Code + Telephone number
Please note: This card will only work from a cell phone or landline phones without an extension. If you are using an extension phone, your call will not go through;
With the pin skipping and speed dial features for this phone card, you only need to press 3 keys to call any domestic or international phone numbers from your cell or home telephone number. There is a limit of up to 3 destination numbers per home or cell phone number.
You can refer to your telephone manual for details on setting up the speed dial keys. (Please double check to make sure you are not saving the destination number to your speed dial key)
To set up the Pin Skipping feature, please login to My Account and click on the Pin Skipping link. After you complete the setup, all you have to do is call our local or toll free access number from the telephone number you registered.
To set up Speed Dial feature, dial our local or toll free access number and enter your Pin #
Press (1)# ( This will be your speed slot number)
Enter the destination number
Once this is completed, you just need to press one key (the saved speed dial slot on your telephone to dial our local or toll free access number ) to access the telephone switch. By pressing "1#", you will be connected to the destination number you assigned to speed slot 1 for that telephone number. If you want to connect to the 2nd destination number, you press "2#". If you want to connect to the 3rd destination number, you press "3#".
App Instructions for iPhone
1. Purchase Happy Korea Phone Card
2. For iPhone users, Download iPhone App or Go to app store and Search for "Skydial" app
3. Download & Install the free "Skydial" app
4. Open "Skydial" app
5. Set Pin Skipping to "Off" & Enter the Pin number you just purchased
6. Select the country you will be calling from (USA Toll free, UK, Taiwan, Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Canada, & Australia)
7. Press Save button on upper right corner of Settings page
8. Press Keypad button at bottom right corner
9. To make a call, Select a number from "Contacts" or Dial a phone number on the Keypad
10. Press "Call" & Selecting the "Call" option from the pop up menu
App Instructions for Android
1. Purchase Happy Korea Phone Card
1. For Android users, Download Android App , or Go to Google Play & Search for "Skydial" app
2. Tap Skydial app & Select the country your calling from (USA, China, Australia, Canada, USA Toll Free, Mexico, Taiwan, UK, Hong Kong, Japan)
3. Set "Call with Skydial" to "Yes"
4. Set Pin Skip to "No" and tap "Set Pin". Enter Your Pin number & Tap "Ok"
5. Tap "Exit" or Home Button
6. To make a phone call, Tap "Phone" from the home screen & Select from Call Logs, Favorites, Contacts or Dial a phone number on the Keypad and tap the Call button.
7. To make a call without using the app, Open "Skydial" app and Set "Call with Skydial" to "No"
Please Note: To make a USA domesic call while using the app, you must dial in this format: 1 + Area code + Telephone number (Example: 1-555-555-5555).
Otherwise, dialing only the Area code + Telephone number (Example: 555-555-5555) without the "1" in front will go through your cellular phone plan without using the app.
1. Never dial an access number, a PIN, or Destination number. Make direct dial international calls through your cell phone's contact list with Call4less app
2. Enjoy paying local access rate
3. No connection fee, no service fee and no tax apply.
4. Prevent unexpected high international call charges from cell phone providers by using Skydial app